SecuraBit Episode 99
99 Bottles of Pwn on the Wall!
February 22nd, 2012
- About Silicium Security
- How ECAT works
- TLD4/Spyeye evasion techniques and identification success
- Implementation of ECAT
- FBI Shutting down DNS servers
- Iran developing their own security software.
- 26-year-old Glenn Steven Mangham, a student in the UK, has been sentenced to eight months in prison for hacking into Facebook from his bedroom at his parents house. Facebook spent $200,000 (£126,400) dealing with Mangham's crime, which triggered a ""concerted, time-consuming and costly investigation."
http://thehackernews.com/2012/02/facebook-hacking-student-jailed-for.html http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/tag/glenn-steven-mangham/ http://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2012/02/20/jail-facebook-ethical-hacker/
- Chinese iPhone maker Foxconn hacked in security breach
- Confusing Attackers with Artillery By Dave Kennedy (ReL1K)
- Researchers Discover Android Mobile Botnet 100k Strong
Use Our Discount Code
Use “Refer_SecuraBit” to get $150.00 off of ANY training course. The discount code is good for all SANS courses in all formats. Use code 36449 to obtain 20% off of your Syngress purchase!
Chat with us on IRC at irc.freenode.net #securabit
iTunes Podcast – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/securabit/id280048405
iPhone App Now Available – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/securabit-mobile/id382484512?mt=8